October 10, 2009



Emersonmade. Shoulder-Bouquets.

So I was meandering around the Internet today when I came upon this incredibly talented couple at Emersonmade
. She makes these beautiful fabric flowers that Carrie Bradshaw would have to have, but it's more than that. It's clear they live on an organic farm somewhere in the Boston area. It's a meticulously executed magical life they have created for themselves. Simplicity at it's best. Her aesthetic is in my opinion preppy perfect, sophisticated country. There is no better way to describe it. Check it out! Everyone should buy her flowers, they go quickly! I have never been so inspired in my life. I may not have mentioned this as of yet, but my dream is to have a farm like my grandfather's. I can't wait to get out of So Cal to go back to anywhere the soil is black and rich like in these images. I plan on buying several of her flowers, and wearing them with neutral jackets!

Do Enjoy! Heather Moniker

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails