October 12, 2009



Domino: Book


I finally caved in. I wasn't certain I would buy the Domino:The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy. But here I am like a giddy child on Christmas morning opening my package. I had convinced myself I did not need it since I had a subscription but then they went out of business and it was kind of like moarning for me. That being said, I was also quite impressed with it. It actually had a very well organized flow to it that I did not expect. Upon further inspection, I found it was also very detailed. I found it to be a completely "useful" book, with a gorgeous hardbound cover! I recommend any interiorophiles to rush out and get it before it goes out of print.

Do Enjoy! Heather Moniker

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails